Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Rock Drilling||Axis Material:||40Cr|
|Length:||500-800-1200-1500 Mm||Thickness:||16-20 Mm|
|Bottom:||Single-Double||Material:||Q345B 45# Alloy Steel|
cleaning bucket piling,
rock core barrel
Auger Piling Bucket Single Double Bottom For Breaking Ripping Hard Soil
1. Lengthened straight bucket avoids drilling inclined hole.
2. Super strength structure for shell, guide plate, etc, increase the life cycle of bucket.
3. Staggered arrangement of rock drilling bits.
4. Guide strips arranged on the surface of bucket can avoid drilling tool sucked by the pressure.
5. A built-in ventilation pipe shaft prevents vacuum; add collar plate according to working conditions
Rock buckets are suitable for breaking and ripping hard soil up to medium hard rock. Buckets boast a heavy duty construction and come fitted with a Kelly Box (drive hub) to suit your machine. Its design allows for a manual hand-operated, or automatic opening mechanism to be fitted
(for emptying)- For drill rigs fitted with striker plate.
They are designed for drilling in Sand,gravel up to dense, weak rock and medium hard rock.They adopt the high carbon steel and special drilling bits angle to keep the drilling strength and efficiency.
Super strength structure for shell,guide plate to increase the life cycle of bucket.
There are two types:single bottom and double bottom.Single bottom used for sand and gravel up to dense, weak rock.Double bottom can be used for medium hard rock.
The diameter series of buckets are standard sizes,other lengths and diameters can be supplied on request.
|Name||Diamter (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Height (mm)||Bullet teeth||Teeth quantity(pcs)|
|drilling bucket of double bottom and double open with bullet teeth||600||16||1200||bullet teeth||8|