Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Use:||Ore Mining, Road, Deep Foudation||Sections:||3,4,5|
|Type:||Rotary Drilling Accessories||Name:||Rotary Drilling Kelly Bar|
|Tube Material:||Seamless Alloy Steel Kelly Bar Keyword:||Color:||Customized|
bauer kelly bar,
kelly bar drill rig
Piling Tool Kelly Bar Rotary Drilling Accessories Foundation Piling Construction
Kelly bars has two types:interlocking and friction type,our aim is to transfer to the drilling tools both the torque and the pressure produced by the drilling machine,it can drill in dense sand and gravel and weak to strong rock.
About the quality of the key components,we select raw materials and forging parts such as drive stub Strictly to assure reliable quality.
1. Adopt the advanced technology of 6-key design in the world and standard modular design.
2. All the tubes made in China are specially made seamless alloy tube,which guarantees the accuracy of the sizes,location,physical pr operties and easy welding.
3. All the outer keys have undergone special heat treatment.
4. Square-stub through forging and heat treating have excellent mechanical properties.
5. Increase pressing position wear resistant property.
1) Interlocking kelly bar
Interlocking pressurizing kelly bar is one type adapted to the hard layer.Its structure is that the outer keys is composited of 3 keys or 6 keys,there are usually 3 sets of concave pressurizing parts.The inner keys are composited of 3 or 6 wear-resistant strip.
This kelly bar has the advantage of passing pressure , anti-torque capacity better, and is used for drilling in dense sand,gravel and weak to strong rock.
2) Friction kelly bar
Friction kelly bar does not need to lock the joint of its inner and outer line so that it is convenient and fast to lift the bar. Non-stair key, the outside key is made by high wear-resisting tempering steel. is suitable for layer of soft ground and mud, mud, (mud) sand, gravel.
Kelly bars is to transfer to the drilling tools both the torque and the pressure produced by the drilling machine,it can drill in dense sand and gravel and weak to strong rock.