Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applicable Industries:||Building Material Shops||Welding Wire:||Sweden ESAB|
|Packing:||Air Bubble Film||Processing Type:||Heat Treatment And Forging|
|Material:||Q345B, 35CrMo, 27SiMn||Color:||Customer Required|
telescopic kelly bar,
bauer kelly bar
Piling Tool Kelly Bar Rotary Machine Tools High Grade Materials High Durability
Frictional kelly bar
Friction kelly bar,from its name which means it transfer torque to the drilling tool by friction. The telescopic elements are advanced by using the “frictional contact” from each of the friction drive rails that run down the outside of each kelly bar. These drive rails, on the outside of each kelly bar, are driven by the rotary table and the terminal joints of each successively larger diameter kelly bar. The terminal joint is long piece on the inside and at the bottom of each kelly bar. Friction kelly bars are normally supplied in 4 or 5 telescopic elements as they are mostly used for deep piles in medium hard soil conditions.
This type of the kelly bar is suitable for soft ground and mud, mud, (mud) sand, gravel layers.
Interlocking kelly bar
Interlocking kelly bar are especially designed for drilling into hard materials and when crowd force application is required.Locking kelly bars are provided with drive rails designed with locking pockets on their length and corresponding termina joints locking guides. The purpose is to interlock each telescopic element to the inner following one in order to apply the maximum torque and crowd force developed by the base rig.Therefore the rotary table inner drive is also equipped with locking pockets,. When extracting the locking bar from down the hole, the combination of lifting and rotating counterclockwise will allow the telescopic element to unlock. interlocking Kelly bars are usually supplied with 3 or 4 telescopic elements.
|Name of product||
|Friction kelly bar||355||4,5||10-13||180||36-60|
|Name of product||
|Interlocking kelly bar||355||3||10-13||180||27-36|
1. The advantages of our Kelly bar, such as low weight, high strength, high abrasion-resistance, high-reliability are safeguarded.
2. Main body made of alloy hot-treated specially enjoy both high hardness and perfect welding performance, high abrasion-resistance leads to high-reliability.
3. Heat treatment is widely used in the key parts such as drive key to improve wear resistance
4. Small clearance and high-precision mating of the drill pipe ensure its good working order and service performance.
5. Fulfill the rotary drilling rig full torque operation.
Kelly bars is to transfer to the drilling tools both the torque and the pressure produced by the drilling machine,it candrill in dense sand and gravel and weak to strong rock.