Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q345B 45# Alloy Steel||Name:||Rock Construction Bucket|
|Diameter:||500-3000 Mm||Length:||500-800-1200-1500 Mm|
Various Teeth Bucket Drilling Rig , Soil Bucket Auger Wear Protection 600-2500mm Dia
The cutting edges/ diameter shall be 30mm--40 mm less than the Pile/Casing Diameter(Inner Dia). This shall provide a 30mm--40 mm total clearance i.e. 15mm--20 mm on each side. This shall be applicable to each Piling Tools manufactured.
The fishing sand drilling bucket produced by our company can be equipped with various special cutting teeth and bucket teeth according to the stratum,which drilling diameter is 600-2500mm.The sand drilling bucket tube adopts Q345C, Q345D and Q345E material with more yield strength to enhance the barrel strength, deformation resistance and wear resistance. And all plates are made of the primary plate. It is used for sludge, clay, gravel, hard rock and other formations.
Buckets boast a heavy duty construction and come fitted with a Kelly Box (drive hub) to suit your machine. Rock buckets are suitable for breaking and ripping hard soil up to medium hard rock. It allows for a manual hand-operated, or automatic opening mechanism to be fitted (for emptying)- For drill rigs fitted with striker plate.They are designed for drilling in Sand,gravel up to dense, weak rock and medium hard rock.
Drilling buckets adopt the high carbon steel and special drilling bits angle to keep the drilling strength and efficiency.Super strength structure for shell,guide plate to increase the life cycle of bucket. There are two kinds of this:single bottom and double bottom.Single bottom used for sand and gravel up to dense, weak rock.Double bottom can be used for medium hard rock. The diameter series of buckets are standard sizes,other lengths and diameters can be supplied on request.
|Name||Diamter (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Height (mm)||Bullet teeth||Teeth quantity(pcs)|
|drilling bucket of double bottom and double open with bullet teeth||600||16||1200||bullet teeth||8|
1. Super strength structure for shell, guide plate, etc, increase the life cycle of bucket.
2. Single bottom used for sand and gravel up to dense, weak rock.Double bottom can be used for medium hard rock.
3. Lengthened straight bucket avoids drilling inclined hole.
4. Staggered arrangement of rock drilling bits.
5. Guide strips arranged on the surface of bucket can avoid drilling tool sucked by the pressure.
6. A built-in ventilation pipe shaft prevents vacuum; add collar plate according to working conditions.