Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Source:||Excavator||Machine Type:||Concrete Cutting Machine|
|Usage:||Buildings Demolition And Steel Recycling||Suitable:||25-35 T Excavator|
Demolition Tool Excavator Attachment Concrete Cutter Low noise No vibration
Hydraulic crushing pliers are now widely used in the demolition industry.During the demolition process, it is installed on the excavator, so that the excavator operator can operate it by one person.
Installed on the excavator, powered by the excavator, the movable jaws and fixed clamps of the hydraulic crusher can be combined to achieve the effect of crushing concrete, and the steel bars in the concrete can be recycled and reused.
Using high hardness of lightweight steel, solid and clinking,strengthen focus on wear parts and structure with double life,Jaw teeth are made in special shape to firmly fix the concrete blocks, wedging and crushing, in order to crushing quickly.Jaw teeth is very strong, with high wear resistance.
The hydraulic pulverizer equipped with steel bar cutter,the crushing forceps can operate two work at the same time,crushing and cutting off exposed reinforced steel which making the crushing efficiency more higher.
Low noise, no vibration, meet the requirements of environmental protection, which are Suitable for city and high-tech zone demolition project.
1. The main body structure is made of high-strength abrasion-resistant steel for permanent use.
2. Wider Jaw Opening,large opening design,working easily and conveniently.
3. Powerful Crushing Force,in order to crushing quickly.Jaw teeth is very strong, with high wear resistance.
4. High Efficiency and performance,work efficiency is two or three times than hydraulic breaker.
1. Apartment building, Workshop beams, Houses and other buildings demolition
2· Steel recycling
3· Concrete crushing