Kelly Bar Rotary Drilling Rig Piling Tools Construction Foundation Drilling
Interlocking pressure Kelly bar contains 3 or 6 external keys with 3 sets or more concave pressure parts.And the advantage of transfer pressure easily and better anti-torque capacity. It’s suitable for both like dense sand and gravel or weak to strong rock.
Interlocking kelly bar is used with pilling rigs for drilling in dense sand,gravel and weak to strong rock . The interlocking kelly bar can be fully locked by mechanical locking system on each section.Kelly bar can be equipped with specially designed springs or pressure plates for shock absorbing purpose.
1) Overlab joint Structure for Inner key and outer key
2) Proper gap between inner key and outer key
1) Reduce the ratio of kelly bar stuck,kelly pipe stick, key slipping;
2) Proper gap can reduce the contract time and delivery impact force of inner key and outer key
- Kelly bar is the key part of a drilling machine, transfer the torque of the rotary drive and the pressure of the rotary rig system to the drilling tools and its quality directly affects the performance of the whole machine.
- Based on the rich manufacturing experience and by absorbing the advanced technology both at home and abroad.
- we supply two kelly bar, interlocking and friction.
- Frictional kelly bar needn't unlock the joint of its inner and outer lining so that it is convenient and fast to lift the bar. Non-stair key, friction transmission the outside key is made by highly wear-resisting tempering steel. For layer of soft ground and mud, mud, (mud) sand, gravel
- Interlocking kelly bar is of great pressure transmission and good anti-contortion perfomance. There are 3 rigid parts between drilling pipes to transfer greater pressure from embedding cylinder. And even at the hard geologic condition it can transfer greater pressure and drill in. Stair key, organization transmission, the outside key is made by highly wear-resisting tempering steel. For soft fromations, (weak) weathered rock, hard strata construction.
1. Strict selection of raw materials and forging parts such as drive stub to assure the reliable quality
2. Heat treatment is widely used in the key parts such as drive key to improve wear resistance
3. Heat treatment is widely used in the key parts such as drive key to improve wear resistance
4. Steel pipes through shot blasting have high surface quality and fatigue strength